Syllabus for the post of Executive
1. Introduction of HRM: Concept and Scope of HRM, Function, Global HRM
2. Acquiring and Deploying Human Resources: Job Analysis, Human Resource Planning, Recruitment and Selection, Placement, Induction & Orientation.
3. Human Resource Development: Performance Appraisal, Training, Management Development, Career Planning & Development, Transfer, Promotion, Retention and retrenchment Management, change and organization Development.
4. Compensation: Job evaluation, Wage and salary Administration, Incentive, Bonus, Fringe Benefits.
5. Human Relations: Motivation, Communication, Leadership style, Redressing employee grievances, Discipline, counseling, Group, perception.
6. Industrial Relations & Labour Laws: Industrial disputes Act-1947, Trade union Act-1926, Industrial Conflict, Collective Bargaining, Minimum wages Act -1948, payment of wages act-1936, The payment of bonus Act-1965, EPF act-1952, ESI act-1948, , Payment of Gratuity act-1972, etc,